An international CME-accredited educational initiative in diabetes
New data from cardiovascular outcomes trials in diabetes have shown that some newer agents have proven CV benefits (e.g. GLP-1 receptor agonists and SGLT2 inhibitors). The compelling evidence has led to significant changes in treatment paradigms as reflected by the new ADA/EASD Consensus Report on the Management of Hyperglycaemia in Type 2 Diabetes.
This highly interactive and skills-based Masterclass will provide an opportunity to discuss the rationale and benefits of new clinical approaches and to share experiences with experts in the field of diabetes management.
Sessions will include:
• Strategies for individualizing therapy
• Applying new diabetes therapies with CV benefit in practice
• Assessing cardiovascular risk
• Obesity as a treatable condition
• Instilling confidence in patients in using injectables
• New formulations on the horizon
How do I join?
The masterclass is free of charge, travel and accommodation will be provided as appropriate.
To submit an application please visit https://integress.cvent.com/ASCENDMasterclass Places are limited.