Let's meet at MIRCIM 2020
Dear Colleagues, we kindly invite you to take part in an excellent educational meeting - McMaster International Review Course in Internal Medicine in Kraków, Poland. Don't miss:
• 29 lectures on most actual topics in internal medicine presenting latest changes in clinical practice and get your CME credits,
• European Federation of Internal Medicine meeting "EFIM Day: Controversies in Internal Medicine" - debates presenting different approaches in treatment,
• 21 clinical workshops from EBM to ultrasound enhancing your skills provided by world-renowned experts,
• Young Internists Corner meetings and lectures,
• Best Case Report Contest for internists up to 35 years of age where you can win one-month observership at the Department of Medicine at McMaster University (Hamilton, Canada) and a fully covered attendance at MIRCIM 2021 with accommodation!
This is a unique educational experience in the heart of Europe. Read the full program >>
Remember! All members of Your Society are offered a reduced fee of 210 €
Best hotels in Kraków with lower prices
We have put a lot of effort to deliver you a wide range of accommodation possibilities in Kraków with attractive discounts! If you have any questions about reservations in one of the listed hotels, don't hesitate to ask for help MIRCIM Secretariat firstname.lastname@example.org
Fly with Polish Airlines LOT with 12% discount
Looking for the best way to reach Krakow in May? This will help you to make a decision: Polish Airlines LOT are offering MIRCIM Participants 12% discount for all flights between 1st and 16th of May 2020. Discount code: LC-08R2020
Win a free pass for MIRCIM 2020
Find the #ClinicalCaseCahllenge post on Facebook by The Polish Archives of Internal Medicine (@polisharchives). Submit your answer by February 29.
Best Case Report Contest 2020
Abstract proceedings of the Best Case Report Contest 2019
Read all BCRC abstracts and award-winning papers published by Polish Archives of Internal Medicine (IF 2.882)
Call for papers 2020
We are waiting for your paper until March 1, 2020. Case reports should describe an original observation concerning diagnosis, treatment or both. Read full rules >>
Spend a week in Krakow
3rd Medical Review Auschwitz: Medicine Behind the Barbed Wire, 4—6 May
This annual event is intended to facilitate the international discussion about the medical aspects of WW2 and the concentration camp history, with a special focus on the wide spectrum of stances assumed by the medical professionals in the face of genocide—from the prisoner doctors' heroic deeds to the Nazi physicians' criminal acts. The program includes also a Poster Contest open to researchers willing to share the results of their studies during the Medical Review Auschwitz conference.
2nd Medical Education Forum, 6—7 May 2020
Right before MIRCIM the 2nd Medical Education Forum takes place – the review conference dedicated to medical educators, university faulty and mentors. The most current topics on assessment, clinical reasoning, bedside teaching and technology enhanced learning in medical education. No fee for registered MIRCIM attendees!